A wedding cakes is one such detail of the entire joyfully union of two lives that nobody is sure not to give a miss. Weddings tend to get a tedious task of the couple, who have to go through the pain of organising everything and thereafter end up-facing humiliations if anything tends to go wrong. Among all the disasters that could possibly take place with different significant details on the wedding day, the wedding cake tops the list.
As everyone has got their eyes over the wedding, it needs to be both – appealing and appetising. It should be one such that people might forget who all they met at the wedding but still remembered every bit of the wedding cake. And for that, one needs to ensure that they analyse some things before ordering a wedding cake from their baker. Each of these points is sure to help you place the best online cake order in Jamshedpur on behalf of the newlyweds.
Here’s what all you need to keep in your mind.
- Determine Your Wedding Date, Venue And Number Of Guests – As soon as the wedding date has been fixed, make sure you fix up your wedding date – the sooner, the sooner. Give your baker some necessary information as wedding date (so that he/she can estimate the time, he/she needs for preparations), venue (so that he/she can schedule your delivery on priority before anyone else’s in that same locality) and finally, the number of guests (to make sure there’s enough cake for everyone). Especially during the wedding season, bakers tend to juggle around with their list of orders. So, don’t fix everything related to the cake the very last minute to create a fuss out of the entire scenario.
- Do Your Market Research, Well In Advance – Make sure you have done your part of the research as to which bakery near you is simply the best, whether or not you wish to get delivered or pick it up from the store, and most importantly the set budget. Let your baker know what kind of wedding cake you want for your big day – will it be a tiered cake? Then how many tiers of it would you like? Would it be in vanilla or chocolate flavour? And other things like that. You don’t have to compromise on what kind of cake you want for your wedding. If you aren’t satisfied with one baker, you can absolutely choose to go with some other who has got better pricing and better options to go with.
- Know The Cake Related Terms, Before Going Cake Shopping – Do you know the difference between buttercream and fondant cakes? Or cake layers and cake tiers? We would suggest you equip yourself with all the cake-related terminologies which may affect the pricing of your wedding cake. For example, additional cake tiers would mean the level/floors, a wedding cake will have, whereas the cake layers would refer to the filling sandwiched between the cake layers. The more cake layers/ tiers, the more value for money – it will be. As per buttercream and fondant cakes are concerned, fondant is much more expensive as they are much more appealing than a simple buttercream cake.
- Make Sure To Have Your Wedding Cake Designed In Eggless Variant – There will be a bunch of non-vegetarians and there will also be some vegetarian people, who won’t be able to relish your wedding cake if you had chosen it to be made with eggs. Hence, to save you from all the icky situations, opt for an eggless wedding cake to suit the preference of all. Your wedding cake would not be wasted and would be absolutely beloved by all.
- Get Your Cake Ideas From Pinterest– Pinterest is the place you can absolutely trust to hunt your dreamy creamy wedding cake from. It is a paradise for all the wedding cake hunters to get some fabulous ideas from. You can even ask your baker to share some of his/her ideas with you, you can take your decision – as to which cake you wish to go with after consulting both – your baker as well as Pinterest.
So, that’s how you can ensure everything is perfect for your wedding cake.